We’ve recently returned from a 7-day cruise to Bermuda sailing round trip from New York on board Holland America Lineâ€™s ms Veendam. Our cruise ship –since it is a smaller ship — docked in downtown Hamilton, Bermuda, but most cruise ships dock at the Royal Naval Dockyard. We traveled by ferry one afternoon to explore this part of Bermuda.
Housed in a “Cooperage” building from the mid-1800s, the Frog and Onion Pub offers live music with daily happy hour specials on Bermudian favorites such as this rum swizzle. The pub also brews its own beer and offers a respite from the hot sun.
Have you visited Bermuda via cruise ship? What did you enjoy most?
You also may also enjoy these posts about our Bermuda cruise from New York City .â€¦
- A Peek Inside the Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Exploring New York City â€” Eataly
- Sailing Away to Bermuda on the ms Veendam
- Sailing into Hamilton, Bermuda on Holland Americaâ€™s Veendam
- A Sunset Cruise with a Rumologist: Goslings Taste of Bermuda Shore Excursion
- Views from Bermudaâ€™s Tobacco Bay Park
- An Evening at Le Cirque onboard the Veendam
- Destination Discovery: Hamilton, Bermuda
- Martini Madness Onboard Holland Americaâ€™s ms Veendam