The namesake tobacco crop did not flourish here as intended, but what a view.
Tobacco Bay Park has changing rooms, showers and toilets as well as a snack bar.
We visited Bermuda on Holland America’s Veendam, sailing from New York City.
Do you have a favorite beach in Bermuda?
You also may also enjoy these posts about cruising from New York City to Bermuda…
- Off to New York City
- Exploring New York City — the High Line
- A Peek Inside the Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel
- Exploring New York City — Eataly
- Sailing Away to Bermuda on the ms Veendam
- Sailing into Hamilton, Bermuda on Holland America’s Veendam
- A Sunset Cruise with a Rumologist: Goslings Taste of Bermuda Shore Excursion