As Hilton Diamonds members, we had access to the Executive Lounge which is open daily from 0600 to 2300. While breakfast was served in the Executive Lounge, we were given the option of having breakfast in the first-floor restaurant, which offered a full buffet of European breakfast specialties.
We appreciated the beer the complimentary beer in our room from the hotel manager, but since the refrigerator was an automatic mini-bar, so you could not chill the beer in it.
Our bottom line on the Hilton Antwerp Old Town Hotel:
- We found the staff to be professional, and engaging.
- The location of this hotel is stellar for being in the center of Antwerp’s stunning Old Town historic center.
- The hotel is a Hilton HHonors Reward Category 6, and we considered it a good use of points.
- The executive lounge, and the breakfast in the restaurant offered to Hilton Diamond members is outstanding.
- If visiting Antwerp again, we would return to the Hilton Antwerp.
What’s your favorite Hilton Hotel in Europe? Please share in comments below.
You might want to take a look inside these other Hilton hotels:
- A Peek Inside the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport Hotel
- A Peek Inside the Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel
- A Look Inside the Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- A Return Visit to the Conrad Centennial Hotel in Singapore
- A Look Inside the Milan Hilton Hotel
- A Look Inside the Hilton Panama Hotel