We like the location of this hotel in downtown Milan, Italy only about a two-block walk from the Central Train Station.
The bathroom contains a nice size tub with shower and a marble sink.
One of our favorite things about room 771 in the Hilton Milan was the stunning black and white photography, which is found throughout the hotel, but was a particularly refreshing upgrade from much of the “art” displayed in hotel rooms.
We enjoyed an Italian lunch in the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge. The lunch special included a make-your-own salad bar and your choice of pasta or pizza. My pasta (pictured above) was perfectly ala dente with a fresh sauce.
As a nice perk for Hilton Honors Diamond guests, we were offered breakfast in our choice of the executive lounge or the extensive buffet in the Pacific Milano Restaurant, which we choose because it opened earlier and we had an early departure. It was a good choice – the breakfast buffet is second to none with an array of hot and cold breakfast items and a machine that squeezes the juice from fresh oranges right before your eyes into your glass.
The Hilton Milan is a Category 8 Award in the Hilton Honors program.
We recommend this hotel for business or leisure travel in Milan.
What’s your favorite hotel in Milan, Italy? Please share in comments below.
We stay in a lot of Hilton properties around the world. Check out these posts for a look inside some of them:
- A Peek Inside the Conrad Chicago
- A Peek Inside New York City’s Hilton Times Square Hotel
- Traveling With a 12-Year-Old: The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- A Look Inside the Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Hotel
- A Look Inside the Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- A Look Inside the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Hotel
- A Peek Inside the Parmelia Perth Hilton Hotel, Australia
- A Peek Inside Chicago’s Palmer House Hilton Hotel