During a quick weekend trip to Vegas, we spent Sunday night at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel.
We chose this hotel to stay near friends who were at the Wynn, while using our annual free night from the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card.This hotel was a great choice. Just two blocks from The Strip, we loved this sleek, non-smoking, non-gaming hotel. The lights behind the check-in change colors frequently.
Here’s the view out of the bedroom window. The Renaissance Las Vegas is near the Convention Center and the Monorail runs right by the front of the hotel.
Our Bottom Line on the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel:
- We loved this hotel and would stay again for business or for fun.
- It’s a terrific location near the Strip, but away from all of the crowds and craziness.
- We appreciated that it is non-smoking and ding, ding, ding-casino free.
- The staffing – from the front desk to the bar to the front door – is terrific.
- Suite 832 is spectacular! We’d never have expected this kind of an upgrade on a free award night.
- The pool might be a little small, if that is important to your stay.
What’s your favorite hotel in Las Vegas? Do you stay for business or for fun? Please share your thoughts in comments below.
For a look inside more hotel rooms, check out these posts”;.
- A Peek Inside the Four Seasons Hotel-Denver
- A Peek Inside the San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel
- A Peek Inside the Prague Marriott Hotel
- A Peek Inside the Conrad Chicago
- A Look Inside the Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- A Look Inside the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Hotel