This hotel is connected directly to Boston Logan Airport Terminals A and E via pedestrian walkways, so we walked from the Southwest baggage claim to the hotel following the airport signs.
If you arrive into a different airport terminal, or do not want to make the longish walk, the Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel also offers 24-hour courtesy bus service to and from all airport terminals. The hotel’s shuttle will also deliver guests to the Rental Car Center, subway, and even the Boston water taxi.
The hotel offers self-parking for $42 per night or valet for $49 per night.
We used Hilton Honors Awards points to book a king bed room. Currently, the Boston Logan Airport Hotel requires 54,000 Hilton Honors award points for a 1-night stay.
Also important to know: this hotel is 100% non-smoking including all guest rooms and public areas. This is a Boston ordinance and cannot be modified.
Smokers have to go outside the hotel in order to smoke.
Hotel guests can walk across the street to visit the 9/11 Memorial at Boston Logan Airport.
The memorial is focused on a glass cube structure called The Place of Remembrance and was designed by Moskow Linn Architects of Boston.
Our bottom line on the Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel:
- The hotel has a terrific location for travelers arriving into Boston Logan airport late in the evening or for those spending the night before departing on an early morning flight. From the airport baggage claim area in terminals A and E, you can walk to the hotel via an enclosed walkway by following signs to the Hilton hotel. There is also complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the hotel that runs 24 hours a day.
- The hotel has a beautiful, open lobby. The hotel rooms are standard, but have good sound-proofing.
- We found the service to be uneven at the hotel’s restaurant called Connolly’s Publik House. The evening service missed the marked, and the pub-style food and drinks were over-priced. At breakfast in the same restaurant, however, we found excellent service even among a big crowd of guests.
Have you stayed at the Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel? How would you rate it?
- A Look Inside the Hilton Belfast Hotel
- A Look Inside the JW Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- A Peek Inside the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
- A Look Inside the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- A Look Inside the Cotton House Hotel, Barcelona