Prior to a 7-Day Canada and New England cruise, we stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville hotel.
This hotel is conveniently located at 380 Sherbrooke St. West, a short stroll from McGill University, and minutes away from Montreal’s world-famous Underground City. We found the hotel within easy walking distance to Old Montreal.
We used Hilton HHonors points to fund our last-minute early September stay that coincided with the beginning of the school year at McGill University. The hotel is a HHonors Reward Category 7, which means that a one-night stay requires between 30,000 to 60,000 points.
Here is a look inside room 921 at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville hotel:
Similar to many Hilton Garden Inn hotels, we enjoyed the cooked -to-order breakfast at the first floor Circos Cafe and Restaurant.
We found this hotel an ideal pre-cruise stay location for exploring downtown and Old Montreal on foot.
What’s your favorite hotel in Montreal, Canada?
Check out these other posts on Montreal and cruising in Canada and New England:
- 30 Fun Facts About Montreal, Canada
- A Look Inside the Residence Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
- In Search of the Best Lobster Roll During Our Canada and New England Cruise
- Sailing on a 7-Day Canada and New England Cruise on Holland America’s Maasdam
- 17 Fun Facts About Bar Harbor, Maine
- 33 Fun Facts About Prince Edward Island, Canada
- 14 Fun Facts About Quebec City, Canada
- 15 Fun Facts About Halifax, Nova Scotia