At some point all of us board a flight and realize we forgot something at home, and it is too late to turn back for it. We all know how expensive things can be at the airport.
Here are some things you do not want to forget!
5 Things You Must Have For Flights
1. Snacks– While you can’t take any liquids over 3 ounces, you can take solid foods. Packing your own snacks will help you save money at the airport as well as keep your tummy full during the flight. This can help your budget since many airlines charge big bucks for food during flights.
2. Headphones– Whether they are for your phone, your iPod or for the movie playing during the flight, bringing a set of headphones with you is always a good idea! I’d rather have a set of headphones with me and not need them, then want them and not have them.
3. Magazines/Books – Bring reading materials with you to the airport! It will be cheaper and make the flight go by much faster if you have something to entertain yourself with. Plus you will not have to worry about scavenging through the airport shops just for something you will enjoy reading.
4. iPod– During your flight or while waiting in the airport, time can seem to move incredibly slow. I have found if I have some source of music, something to listen to it helps time pass a little bit faster!
5. Jacket – It never fails, I always seem to get the window seat every time I forget to pack a jacket in my carry-on suitcase. By the time I get off the plane I am as frozen as a Popsicle. I have decided it is always nice to have a small jacket around, even if you do not use it to keep warm it can make a nice pillow also.
What is something you must have for flights?
A student at New Mexico State University, Taysha is majoring in agricultural communications with a minor in journalism.
This summer she is completing a social media internship for Venture Time Travel.
Why not check out these other posts by Taysha “;.
- Top 6 Fun Things To Do in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
- 8 Things You Must Do While in London, England
- 7 Steps To Prepare For Your First Trip Abroad
Win a Southwest Airlines Gift Card During Our Reader Celebration Promotion
We are giving away a series of Reader Celebration prizes during the rest of August.
For chances to win a $50 Southwest Gift card, all you have to do is to post your response to the question for this post or this question in comments below:
What is your next dream travel destination?
Each comment on this blog earns you 3 entries, and you can comment once a day through August 15th, giving yourself multiple chances to win.
Be sure to sign in through Rafflecopter to get your entry counted.
After all, now that you know what to bring on your flight, it’s time to think about booking one, and you could use this $50 gift card.