Words of Wisdom from theÂ Bear Creek Winery near Homer, Alaska
Happy Friday! Â We like wine and visiting wineries when we travel. Â This is the northernmost winery that we’ve visited. Â They make the wines using grape juice sourced from around the world, in combination with Alaska berries and fruits.
Learn more about Bear Creek Winery and other places to eat and drink in Homer, Alaska here.
Some other Photo Friday posts that you might enjoy:
- Photo Friday: Stromness, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Photo Friday: Mission Hill Family Estate
- Photo Friday: Swamp Shade
- Photo Friday: Space Needle Sunset
- Photo Friday: The Barbary Apes of Gibraltar