The View From My Window — The Andes
Flying into Santiago, Chile we enjoyed a spectacular view of the Andes, the longest continental mountain range in the world. The Andes extend 4,300 miles through seven South American countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela in addition to Chile.
Some other Photo Friday posts that you might enjoy:
- Photo Friday: Stromness, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Photo Friday: Mission Hill Family Estate
- Photo Friday: Swamp Shade
- Photo Friday: Space Needle Sunset
- Photo Friday: The Barbary Apes of Gibraltar