This tiny country encompasses Saint Peter’s Basilica and is the world’s spiritual center for Roman Catholics. Vatican City is surrounded by Rome, Italy.
Visitors to the Vatican can obtain a panoramic view of Vatican City and Rome by climbing 320 stairs to reach the cupola at the top of ST. Peter’s Basilica.
See all of this week’s Photo Friday submissions for “Little” here.
Some other Photo Friday posts that you might enjoy:
- Photo Friday: Stromness, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Photo Friday: Mission Hill Family Estate
- Photo Friday: Swamp Shade
- Photo Friday: Space Needle Sunset
- Photo Friday: The Barbary Apes of Gibraltar